We took our first extended trip as a family to Eureka Springs to help a church with aremodel project. Both kids did a great job and had fun!
Emily spent the night before she turned four months old in a hotel room just like Madeline did! She is becoming quite the traveler.
Academy of Excellence
We had the honor of working with Faith Christian Family Church at their Academy of Excellence K-8th Grade School. Over the summer they completely remodeled the classrooms. We were able to spend some time over two weeks working to help them complete the project. We installed cabinets, reworked ceiling grid, installed trim, and built shelving among other things.
We had a great time in Eureka Springs doing ministry as a family. It’s exciting to be able to follow Jesus together. We serve a big God!
We are also traveling as a family this month to New Jersey and New York, spending time with family and partners. We are able to update in person those who have helped us. We are excited to be able to plan trips like this to get face to face time with those who make our ministry possible.
We Have a Camper
– Celebrate and praise God with us for our recent donation of a 33 ft. travel trailer. With the addition of this trailer, we are now mobile and able to travel as a family.
– We are taking our first flights as a family to New Jersey. Please pray for Madeline and Emily to be able to handle the traveling.
– Pray as we continue to seek God for some very specific direction in the coming months. We are excited to share more details in the future.
– Please pray and stand with us for all of our needs being met. We will soon have an increased budget so our monthly support needs will increase as well. God is our provider and He will always see us through!
– It’s truck maintenance time! We are currently in need of a couple new tires on the truck.
– We are getting the truck prepared for our trip to pick up the camper next month. We will need a few specific items so that we are ready to bring it home.