With the addition of Emily Rose Simons we have taken a couple months to bond as a growing family. It has been some much needed time. Thank you for allowing us to take a moment to grow together.
Scott’s knee surgery and recovery has gone well. We will soon be back to our ministry work servicing God and our community. We truly appreciate all of your prayers and support during his recovery time.
Along with the new email layout and design, we recently updated our website. Please take some time and check it out. Feel free to give us your input.
Are You Prepared?
With tornado season in full affect and the beginning of hurricane season it’s a stark reminder to prepare ourselves and our families. Do you have an action plan?
– We are in need of a fifth-wheel camper with a toy-hauler to meet the unique travel needs for our new family.
$2017/m in 2017 Campaign
– With a steady increase in expenses we are in need of an increase in partners to help us fulfill the call on our ministry and lives. We never charge anyone for anything we do. Instead we rely on committed loyal monthly partners like you to help us spread the hope of the Gospel and the love of Christ to the world.
– Pray for Madeline as she takes on her new role as “Big Sister.”
– Pray for Emily as she grows and develops.
– Pray for Dara as she continues her new role as mother of two.
– Praise God that Scott’s knee scope and recovery have gone well.
– Pray for God to continue to expand and grow our vision and the impact our ministry has for the Kingdom!
– Pray for us to continue to follow God’s leading in our lives and ministry.
– Thank God for His provision.
Thank you for your continued prayers and support. It truly humbles us that you would partner with Right Side Up Ministries. The work we do would not be possible without partners like you. Your hand is on everything Right Side Up Ministries does.
Thank you and God Bless,
Scott and Dara Simons
Directors Right Side Up Ministries